Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome!

My name is Michael, and I watch too much television. I am currently a freshman at the University of Texas at Austin, majoring in Journalism and hoping to double major with Radio Television Film. With these degrees I plan to make a career as a television critic, and my biggest dreams are to someday work for Entertainment Weekly and/or write my own television series. But for now I'm just a self-acclaimed TV expert, and I've created this blog to begin the long journey toward achieving my goals.

What you can expect from my blog:
Reviews of TV shows
Award show predictions/reactions
TV Recommendations
The occasional movie review (especially during Oscar season)
My opinion on random pop culture happenings
Pretty much anything else television related

Favorite Dramas:
Lost, Mad Men, Grey's Anatomy (circa season two), Damages, and Big Love

Favorite Comedies:
30 Rock, Arrested Development, Pushing Daisies, Modern Family, Ugly Betty, Glee, The Big Bang Theory, Better Off Ted, Parks & Recreation, and The Office

I also watch:
Weeds, Desperate Housewives, Party Down, Brothers & Sisters, True Blood, How I Met Your Mother, Gossip Girl, The Good Wife, Private Practice, and Melrose Place

Other Interests:
Harry Potter, Show Choir, Movies, and Music


Currently watching:
Lost Season 4
Episode 6 - The Other Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment